Friday, June 12, 2009

COLA: BronzeWord Powerhouse Promoter of Multicultural Literature

Color Online Love Alert
Community, please join me in supporting BronzeWord Latino Authors. BWLA introduces readers to Latino/a authors often not featured elsewhere and provides dozens of informative articles daily on Twitter. If you’re interested in multicultural literature, BronzeWord is a must read. If you tweet, follow BronzeWord. It is one of the easiest ways to access information that matches your reading and cultural interests.

BronzeWord Latino Authors is published by Jo Ann Hernandez a published author of two novels: White Bread Competition and The Throwaway Piece. In this market, writers must self-promote, but that’s not how I met Jo Ann. I learned about her work because she spends a great deal of her time promoting others and that is why she’s our current feature COLA writer. Check out BronzeWord’s profile:

Blog Origination date: January, 2009

Focus: Latino/a authors, books, writing, publishing, contests

Regular features: Top Ten Days of (author’s name) and Blog Brag
Also we post information on @BronzeWord and @LatinoBookNews at Twitter.com

Upcoming feature: Blog Carnival and Latino Virtual Book Tours

Pub schedule: Saturday is Blog Brag and weekdays is Top Ten Days

How frequently do you update your blog? Every day

Something in particular you want readers to check out:

Check out the services that BronzeWord offers to all writers.

Please note if you leave a comment on a post that will strengthened the blog’s chance of having a higher rating on the search engines. Also if you leave your name and your blog URL in your comment, your site will have a better rating on search engines, too. Leave a comment to benefit yourself and the blog you are visiting. You and they will benefit.

50 words or less how would you describe your blog?

BronzeWord Latino Authors teaches writers to improve their writing skills. We will assist you in achieving your publishing goals. BronzeWord Services facilitates the author to complete marketable manuscripts. We host authors and talk about their books. Blogs are highlighted each Saturday. Latino Virtual Book Tours are offered.

What do you hope readers will gain, find or enjoy because they’ve visited your blog?

When a person visits BronzeWord Latino Authors, I hope they will find information that will benefit them in their writing career. I want visitors to take away lessons learned on how to maneuver the book industry. If anyone has a question, I wish they feel comfortable enough to email me with the question, and I will do what I can to get the answer to them. I want them to find my services crucial, and to discover new books by Latino/a authors to read.Also I hope each visitor notices my birthday and remembers to send an email on my birthday!!!

*
Thanks Jo Ann, we wish you continued growth and success with BWLA. Community, if you know of a blog, writer, publisher or organization you think we should show a little love to, drop me a line at cora_litgroup@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my blog. I appreciate your kindness and support. I am humbled by your generousity.

I also like how you did BWLA. I feel like an organization when I see those letters. ha ha Do you think I may have grown up? hmmm Nah!!
Thank you.
Jo Ann Hernandez
BronzeWord Latino Authors
http://authorslatino.com/wordpress