Saturday, October 10, 2009

Color Online Quiz: Literature and Women Studies

Quiz #74
Answer the quiz and your name will be entered in a monthly drawing. Post your reply to the comment box. Must provide your email addy to be eligible to win. Cool prizes, check out our Prize Bucket

"They left such a great legacy. I had big shoes to fill. All they wanted to do was to be patriots for this country. They were told no, that they were stupid, that they didn't have the cognitive development to fly planes. They didn't listen. They just did what they wanted to do."~Kimberly Anyadike

[She] is thought to be the youngest African American female pilot to complete the journey, which took 13 days. She arrived home in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 11.

Thanks Rebecca.

9 comments:

Jackie G. said...

Kimberly Anyadike?

Jackie G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Kimberly Anyadike

mycreativeimagination (at) yahoo (dot) com

evelyn.n.alfred said...

Dag, I'm too late.

Color Online said...

DING!!!DING!!!DING!!!

Thanks, Rebecca.

Color Online said...

Jackie,

I have no way to contact you if you won.

D.M. SOLIS said...

Always fantastic reads here. Dependably enlightening and truly diverse. Please follow me as I am following you.

www.dmsolis.blogspot.com

Thank you, peace and all good things for you in literature and in life. Sincerely,

Diane

Color Online said...

Diane,

Thanks for your kind words.

Done. Glad you asked me to come by. Like what you do. Tried to follow you on Twitter but you're blocked. If possible, I'd like to follow you there as well.

Best,
S

K.L. Brady said...

I love this feature! It really tests my knowledge. I think I drew smoke from my ears on this one before I let myself off the hook and look at the answers. Couldn't remember her name for the life of me.