Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Salon: Welcoming the Sun and leisure

I hope everyone is enjoying the extended holiday. For those who have friends and family in the military, I suspect today strikes a special chord. Prayers and gratitude to all those who serve.

While I'm not in school, I need school to be over. This school year has been a pivotal year for our family. I need some r&r. How about you? Do you have plans for the summer? Do your reading habits change during the summer? Special summer reading list? Vacations?

I've been working hard at home and work. I'm looking forward to resuming my blogging life this summer. Now where is the lemonade?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think my reading habits actually change during the summer, but I always intend them to. I always go into summer thinking, This is the time when I will read lots of Important Literature I have been putting off until now - but then I go ahead and read whatever I would have read anyway. Sad but true.

MissA said...

Looking forward to having you back :)

My reading habits change during the summer in that I read so much more. I try to read a book a day. This summer I plan on catching up on some non-POC books that have caught my eye, read some nonfiction books about current events, read more classics and of course as much YA POC lit I can get my hands on!