Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Sunday Salon: The Reading Life

Welcome back to Sunday Salon. I'm pretty excited about our current features on Neesha Meminger. Read her profile for our Women Writers of Color series and join the discussion of her book, Shine, Coconut Moon. This week's query relates to much of what Neesha has shared with us this week.

For today's query, I'm asking you one of my favorite questions I pose to writers for Women Writers of Color. Please one of the following topic:
100 words or less please share your thoughts on one of the following topics:
Reading life
Women of color writers
Children and reading
Reading and activism

I'll edit this post with my response later. Looking forward to hearing your views.

1 comment:

Color Online said...

Readers,

Pardon my ignorance, but foreign characters are often used in spam so if your native language is not English, please leave a specific message related to the post so that I know your comment is legitimate otherwise I will treat it as spam.

In the last two days, there have been comments by individuals I don't know.