Thursday, November 19, 2009

Color Me Brown Links

Every week you will find Color Me Brown Links. This feature grew out of our Color Me Brown Challenge.

In light of the Women Unbound Challenge, I chose the following titles including some nonfiction, which I don't read enough of.


Queer in Black and White at Feminist Reviews. I really need to make a greater effort to read FR more regularly. The site is chock full of the types of books and topics I'm interested in. If anyone has read or reads this work, I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Hardboiled
at the Reading Life. Melu is a WU participant. Was glad to find this review. If you've read Yoshimoto, please weigh in.

Love, Pray Eat (dessert) at Brown Bag. Niranjana is a writer and critic. Trust me, if she's reviewinga title, you can be sure to find a good read and analysis. BB is another blog I intend on reading more often.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Very. Much.
Niranjana