Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Color Online Quiz: Literature & Women Studies

Quiz #64
October 18,1948-
Trenton, New Jersey
Poet, writer, playwright, black feminist

When I die, I will not be guilty of having left a generation of girls behind thinking that anyone can tend to their emotional health other than themselves.
~Ntzoke Shange

Thanks Ari. Visit Ari at Reading In Color.

Answer the quiz and your name will be entered in a monthly drawing. Post your reply to the comment box. Must provide your email addy to be eligible to win. Cool prizes, check out our Prize Bucket.


MissAttitude said...

Wow I'm finally first!
Ntozake Shange
I really love these quizzes, because I haven't heard of any of the people mentioned in the quiz.
I'm off to go read for colored gilrs who have considered suicide/when the rainbow is enuf :)

Color Online said...