Thursday, June 18, 2009

Color Online Quiz: Literature & Women Studies

Quiz #44
Answer the quiz and your name will be entered in a monthly drawing. Post your reply to the comment box. Post or send us your email addy to be eligible to win. Cool prizes, check out our Prize Bucket.
Born June 7, 1954
Little Falls, Minnesota

My Father used to give me a nickel for every story I wrote, and my mother wove strips of construction paper together and stapled them into book covers. So at an early age I felt myself to be a published author earning substantial royalties. ~Louise Erdrich


She's won numerous awards including the Nation Book Critics Circle Award, the Virginia McCormick Sully Prize and the Sue Kaufman Prize.
Who is she?

Thanks, Icedream. Read Icredream at Reading in Appalachia


2 comments:

Icedream said...

Louise Erdrich
(loved her YA book "The Birchbark House")

Color Online said...

DING!!!DING!!!DING!!!

Thanks, Icedream.

I'm going to try to add a second quiz in the evening. Many readers can't check in until after hours.