Saturday, May 2, 2009

Color Online Quiz: Literature and Women's Studies

Answer the quiz and your name will be entered in a monthly drawing. Post your reply to the comment box. Post or send us your email addy to be eligible to win. Cool prizes, check out our Prize Bucket.

Quiz #30

Author Cindy Pon not only writes but she also [fill in the blank]

a) paints
b) weaves
c) dance

Cindy is also hosting a contest celebrating the release of her debut novel. Winner could win a $100 gift card!

Support the author, pick up your copy of Silver Phoenix and enter the contest. Tell her you read about the contest at Color Online.

4 comments:

Tea said...

I would love to read "Silver Phoenix" by Cindy Pon. For the contest, I'm going to guess she also paints. I've always wanted to learn how to paint.

Tea said...

My email address is

teakettle58@yahoo.com

susan said...

DING!!!DING!!!DING!!!

Tea, you have to enter at Cindy's site to enter her contest for the gift card so make sure you get over there.

Thanks for participating and good luck.

tea said...

Hi Susan,

Thanks for telling me. I' am so lost today.