Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Potpourri: Literature & Women's Studies

Answer the quiz and your name will be entered in a drawing. Post your reply to the comment box. Must include your e-mail to be eligible to win.

Quiz #23


She went on to get a degree in French from Barnard College and a master's degree in fine arts from Brown University. Her master's thesis became her first novel, Breath, Eyes, Memory, which was published to great acclaim in 1994 and selected by Oprah's Book Club four years later. In 1995 her collection of stories, Krik? Krak!, was enthusiastically received and nominated for a National Book Award.

Who is She?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edwidge Danticat

Anonymous said...

email: info@myafricandiaspora.com

Color Online said...

Yes! Thanks for participating. I've been under the weather, but please continue to visit us and share about Color Online. I'll be contacting you soon.
Peace,

B said...

This is a great blog and I am very happy to have found it :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Color Online said...

Thank you all for commenting. Stay tuned for me.